Mount Pleasant Neighbors Association and Historic Mount Pleasant Records
Scope and Contents
Records from the Mount Pleasant Neighbors Association extend from August 5, 1959 to August 24, 1964. The collection contains, primarily, correspondence, testimonials, membership guidelines, and information about club activities and campaigns. Records for the non-profit, Historic Mount Pleasant, cover the years 1985 through 1996. Items in the collection include membership guidelines and information on the Mount Pleasant Revolving Loan Funds.
- Creation: 1959-1964; 1985-1996
Language of Materials
0.75 Linear feet
The records of the Mount Pleasant Neighbors Association were donated to the Library by Eugene Baker, a former President of the Association.
- Mount Pleasant Neighbors Association and Historic Mount Pleasant Records
- An inventory of the Mount Pleasant Neighbors Association and the Historic Mount Pleasant Records at the DC Public Library
- Finding aid prepared by DC Public Library.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note