Capitol Hill History Club Programs Collection
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of 28 Capitol Hill History Club annual programs.
- Creation: 1920-1954
- Capitol Hill History Club (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Use
No known restrictions.
Biographical / Historical
The Capitol Hill History Club was organized on November 24, 1897. The object of the club was “the study of history and various literary work.” The club met from October to May and addressed a single subject of study each year.
0.25 Linear feet
Processed without series.
The programs were found in the collection, the source is unknown.
The provenance of this collection is unknown.
Basic archival procedures were used at the time of processing.
- Capitol Hill History Club
- An inventory of Capitol Hill History Club Programs at DC Public Library
- Finding aid prepared by Rachel Telford.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note